A Single Problem (but a big one)

Ideally, I would like to have users enter their card information, and (if the form is complete) then be redirected to a "verify" page that would show what they had created.  I thought I had found the perfect solution in react-router's Redirect, but after hours of reading people online implementing it in various ways and having it be the solution to all of their problems, I still hadn't been able to get it to work for me.

Using a Link tag is all well and good, but I don't want to automatically link somewhere - I thought about swapping my <SubmitButton> with a Link tag once the form was complete, but then realized that wouldn't work because I was using an event listener for onSubmit, rather than onClick.  I'd rather keep it that way for functionality's sake, but tomorrow I might try changing it just to see if I can get the reaction I want from the button.

I did discover that I had been taught to use React Router version 3, whereas the majority of assistance I was finding online was specific to React Router 4.  I'll look into that more tomorrow.

Comments