Css is Officially Working

My goals today were simple:
1. Make the user's name save to a JSON file so it is accessible from everywhere in the app
2. Make CSS work 
3. Have my Deck Container display all of the cards in to JSON file

The main complication today was that I needed to add a new loader to my "webpack.config" file.  Once that was fixed, my CSS file was picked up and integrated the same way it always was in the past.  I've never had to set it up for myself on a React app before, though, so it was really good practice having to search for a solution.

I decided that I needed another layer of organization within my App files.   I had separated things into components, constants, and containers, but then I had my App.js rendering only a couple containers that, in turn, generated more containers.  It made way more sense to create a new classification "Page."  Now App renders things only from my Page folder, and each Page then renders its child components.  I feel like I'm not explaining it well, but the code is much better organized now.

My Deck Container (now the Deck Page) is fetching and displaying all of the cards from my JSON file successfully, albeit not in a very pretty manner.  That will be my next goal.

Comments