No new goals, but so much new knowledge!

Today I was sucked in by all of the input possibilities for Forms! I'm working on adding a radio button to my Card Designer form, and a drop down menu to allow users to add "Sir" or "Lady" in front of their names.

I also went line by line through the JSON-related code that I had found elsewhere and implemented, so that I was not only able to use the code, but also to understand what it was doing.

At Launch Academy we are taught that code should be written to be as readable as possible, and that comments should be almost superfluous. I feel a little self-conscious, therefore, leaving commented notes up on Github. This is a project where learning is more important than the final product, though, so you will have to forgive my note-taking. If I end up with a useable app by the end of this process, I will definitely strip my comments out first.

Comments