Nearing the End of Launch Academy

There are only 4 days of Launch Academy left, and it is staggering to think of how much I have learned in the few weeks of class.  I know that I won't stop learning after graduation, and I certainly won't stop coding!  I will be writing some code every day, and trying to get back into the habit of coming here to talk about it.

The coolest thing I've discovered this past week and a half while working on my capstone project is QRcode.react, which is a pretty easy way to generate custom QR codes in React apps. I've always felt that QR codes hold a magical appeal, so figuring it out was really exciting.  Using my phone to read a code generated on my computer wasn't the most practical experience, but it's so cool!

I think that's one of the things I love most about programming.  I hope I never take for granted that ability to finally "see behind the curtain."  In the coming weeks I will be applying to Developer jobs galore, and I know that the amazement will continue in the workplace. 

If you are looking for Junior Developers in the Boston area (or even in the California area) please reach out!  I would love to hear from you. 

Comments